Re: SansAmp (was Stage monitors)

> However, when I ran the SansAmp directly into the board, I could not get
> the warm sound I had using the Boogie power amp and speaker.
...............uh-oh.  I'm going to pick up a SansAmp this afternoon and
was hoping it would allow me to leave the boogie at home now and then.
Warmth is such an important part of the soul of the guitar to me...looking
forward to see if the variety is enough compensation (at least for
rehearsals).  Thanks for the details of your experimentation.

> guitar into the PSA-1 -->  Fender tube reverb --> Boogie tube power amp
>-->
> THD Hot plate -->  Celestion Greenbacks.
..................what's a hot plate?