loops and the web

Hi,

I am new to the list.

I dont know if this thread has been around before but I would like to get
your thoughts regarding looped music on web pages. I am also looking for
interesting examples web sites that effectivly use looping of several audio
or midi files at the same time.

I think there could be some really interesting types of "web installations"
that could take full advantage of the musical concept of looping.

I recently came across this web site:

        http://www.inkalesh.com/index.html

What interests me about this site is how the user can interact with the
music by  starting play,stoping play and mixing the volumes of several
different simultaneous looping audio files.

Any thoughts on this topic would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Hayden Porter
hporter@UAkron.edu