Re: SansAmp (was Stage monitors)

i've got a thd hot plate too, and it is a great unit. its function is to
soak power headed for the speakers, just a little bit or completely. i run
marshall midi preamp into an engl amp and out to the hot plate and into a
hughes and kettner red box III and into the tape machine. i think it sounds
very good. i'm wondering what a sans amp would do at the front end. i can't
recall thd's address. somewhere in washington or oregon. check one of the
guitar magazines. they make great amps too. the hot plate got a  favorable
review in guitar player. it supposedly is the best of the lot.
jay