Re: 'Plex noise gate

> I never said a darn thing about onion soup! I was talking about
>accordians.

.........sorry about the confusion.  _I'm_ the onion soup kim, the kim who
also
plays accordion, but never worked for Gibson and is still waiting for my
first
echoplex, developed by, among others, the other kim, the real kim who
never said
a darn thing about onion soup.

Actually, my chicken bascetti is far superior to the onion soup.

Check out the recent issue of Option magazine.  They have an interesting
selected history of found sound music, including many of Cage's multi-tech
pieces from '39 into the 60s.  The musique concrete folks are surely our
kin.