RE: Mercedes and visual looping

Dave,

>I looked at you HOP pages, very impressive stuff. It's nice to see someone
>finding new material in fractals, since certain things like the Mandelbrot
>set became very overused a few years ago. Too bad I've only got macs, will
>it run under SoftWindows (not likely if it's doing serious
calculations...)

I doubt very much that Hop will run under Softwindows. I recommend finding
someone with a decent DOS machine (or Windows), that is, at least a 486,
and try it there. Write me anytime you have questions or comments on the
program (not being a Win program, it is not quite as easy to install as Win
programs).

Michael Peters
mpeters@compuserve.com
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/mpeters

HOP - Fractals in Motion ..."the only screen saver you'll ever want"
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/mpeters/hop.htm