Boomerang

I just discovered the looper's delight page and I am a delighted
looper-to-be).  I'm a classcal and improvisational cellist.  I've been
totally acoustic up until lately.  Some friends turned me on to the
JamMan just as it dissapeared from the market.  I've been trying to
locate one for a while.

I just heard about the Boomerang.  Does anyone on this have one, and if
so can you let me know what you think about it?  I'm primarily
interested in creating multi-layered backgrounds to solo over;  sounds
like the B. will do that.

Also, any advice on where to FIND a JamMan?

Thanks,

Eric Edberg