EH 16sec delay found (WAS Re: Bill Frisell

On Fri, 18 Apr 1997,  wrote:

> Bill has been using an Electro-harmonix 16 sec. delay for years which
> allows him to freely detune, reverse and generally pervert his guitar
> loops in concert.  This devise is a "collector's item" now and the only
>ones
> I've found in the last few years have been > 1500.00$ !

FWIW Rogue Music IN NYC a good but not cheap dealer of vintage synths and
such had an EH 16 second delay in their last mailing for $795. I have
always used them as a bench price for the top cost any item *should* be
as they offer warrenties and are a fully professional business.

Not to spread rumors but I know Sovtek/EH are reissuing the microsynth
pedal (another VINTGE! item currently selling for hundreds) and are
considering reissuing the 16 sec delay again for the same reason.

--------
Help Wanted Productions - Bringing you the best in organic electronic and
sweaty rock music since we started.  Http://www.voicenet.com/~legion

Available Now: "The Feedback Machine" a new studio album
from the Music for Isolation Tanks live lineup. Only $6.00 postpaid!