Live Loops Monday nite..

hello all

welcome to the latest impersonal, yet efficient shipment of last minute
e-info on a gig - hope all is well - and some of you may have gotten on my
e-list thru coming to see {hidden agenda} or {project-object SEGMENT} - a
zappa tribute band..

Anyone in the nj area ? - stop over to the SAINT this monday night...

we'll be presenting our sonic assault - percussion, synths, samplers and
guitar - 100% live - JFK'S LSD-UFO - is what we call it. Sort of like
"drums
and space meets bad brains at a henry kaiser acid test..."

Upon hearing our demo tape, The Knitting Factory said:

"Too weird for us...."

And then of course to top the night off - it's ...

BUCKETHEAD !!!

he's touring in support of a new release and this is his pre-nyc stop.
don't
miss it, THE SAINT is a great small room to see shows in...

Buckethead has played with Praxis, Bernie Worrell, John Zorn, Jonas
Hellborg
(ex-mahavishnu), Bootsy Collins and many many more.... he's a cult figure
in
Japan and has several releases to his name that you should really check
out.

If you've never seen him - he performs and is ALWAYS seen in a hockey mask
and a KFC bucket on his head... very strange man. he does sort of an
over-the-top hardcore techno spacejazz thing..(??!?@##!??)

MONDAY APRIL 28

THE SAINT
601 main st
asbury park, nj
908-775-9144

jfk's lsd-ufo 10:00 pm

buckethead 11:00 pm

18 and older, 21 to drink

AND ONLY $6.00 !!!

...with GREAT BEERS ON TAP !!

...it's real NEAR THE TRAIN STATION !!!

...there's TONS OF FREE PARKING !!! DON'T FORGET TO FLOSS !!!!

peace, Andre'

more info andre@monmouth.com or 908-747-6448 10am-9pm