Re: JamMan modifications

On Sun, 4 May 1997 mgsam@wave.net wrote:

> Dear Bob:
>
> The Loop Doctors have been thinking about Jammen modifications.
>
> Here are the two IMPORTANT must have items on our mod list.
>
> 1: We want to be able regulate loop volume with an expression pedal.
>
> 2: In the ECHO mode, we want to be able to control FEEDBACK with an
> expression pedal.

One more thing... true stereo I/O!  But basically, I think they're
right.  Expression pedal control of feedback and volume, whether
through MIDI or CV, would make the JamMan near-perfect.

-dave

By "beauty," I mean that which seems complete.
Obversely, that the incomplete, or the mutilated, is the ugly.
Venus De Milo.
To a child she is ugly.       /* dstagner@icarus.net */
   -Charles Fort