Re: Hey Bob, wanna trade?

On Wed, 14 May 1997 BobbyZZZ@aol.com wrote:

> ps: any of you loopers ever play in blues bands?

I played a blues jam once (not looping, just jamming).  Me, the
drummer, and the sax player had a blast deconstructing Sweet Home
Chicago.  The conservative Clapton-clone schmuck running the show just
glared at us the whole time.  We had fun, but it was made pretty clear
to me afterward that whole-tone runs and harmonic-minor gypsy noodling
are not appropriate treatments for the blues.  :}

-dave

By "beauty," I mean that which seems complete.
Obversely, that the incomplete, or the mutilated, is the ugly.
Venus De Milo.
To a child she is ugly.       /* dstagner@icarus.net */
   -Charles Fort