Newlooper

Greetings all,

I'm a new kid here on this list. I'm a bassist in a jazz trio & I've been
using for a short while a Lexicon JamMan from the guitarist in our trio.
It
really expends the sonic versatility - if I added an octaver or a Whammy,
solos would sound neat too... And if I ever get to play my contra-bass
*right* with a bow, there'll be many interesting possibilities.

Since the JamMan is sold out and part of history, I thought buying an
Echoplex would be a good deal. I found your mailing list just yesterday -
many persons seem to be using that Echoplex around here. Any comments
regarding that tool?

Regards,

Gilles Douaire