Re: Susutainer 3 switch

According to me, the three way switch works that way:
up: sustain the root
mid sustain the 2nd harmonic (octave above)
down sustain the third one (5th above octave, a 17th)

But but but expresience with the machine shows that it depends where you
play on the neck. after mre or lass the 12th fret (and higher) we go down
of on "rank" of harmonic. up don't change, mid gives the root and down
gives more the octave than the 17th, but it changes for this one because
the higher harmonics they are, the "energy full" they seem to be (anyone
can tell me the corrct word in plain english?).

olivier Malhomme