Re: Sustain

I dissected an ebow once and i have the schematic for it.
The only thing missing is the op-amp type (it may even
be a dual op amp!) and the coil specs.  The lead wires
to the coils broke easily when pried from the embedding
epoxy rendering them untestable.  However, they were
constructed in such a manner that would shape the magnetic
field.  Buying multiple ebows for mounting in a guitar would
not work since the epoxied circuitboard is about 2"x1". Theres
no way to mount them all next to each other.

I am VERY interested in making multiple drivers for a new
ergonomic touchstyle instrument i have designed and prototyped.
Anyone with electronics skills who is serious about making this
a reality please contact me.

Clark Battle
BattleAxe