Re: ob echoplex dp - where to buy? us$$$?

At 9:01 AM -0700 6/3/97, dan mcmullen wrote:
>hello. i'm new to the list & am just beginning to explore looping, though
>i've followed its use in recordings for quite a while.
>
>can anyone recommend good places to purchase the echoplex + foot controller
>in the US?

You can call Oberheim and ask for a dealer, 510-635-9633.

You're in the Bay Area, right? They will probably suggest Haight-Ashbury or Banana's at Large.

>what are street prices that folks have paid recently?

not sure, I guess it's around $600, maybe a little less.

>do current units include the new firmware, or how long til that's available?

There is no new firmware yet, but we hope that will change real soon....

kim

Kim Flint | Looper's Delight
kflint@annihilist.com | http://www.annihilist.com/loop/loop.html
http://www.annihilist.com/ | Loopers-Delight-request@annihilist.com