Re: fun with retriggering and anti-guitar diatribes

Geez Kim, is that Klein already old hat?  I was just getting very
interested!
 But yes, this is  true about the almost 100% nature of guitar talk  here.
(
Altho, I love them too)   I'm just kind of wondering,  where are all the
synth and sampler characters?  Looping on midi instruments using the loop
function on the sequencer is quite the experience.  You don't have to worry
about length at all and the fidelity is extraordinary.  Stereo is a given.
 Set your synth or sampler to multimode and roll.  Just change midi
channels
for desired sounds  and..........well, there it is.    I always find
interesting places this way.  Volume, panning, and even sounds can be
changed
at any time.   For those who haven't experienced this, go commandeer a
synth
with the aforementioned sequencer option and
go mad.    Also, what about vocal compositions?  Chants and all, with lots
of
effects?

                         Jim