Re: Non-Guitar Looping

In a message dated 6/7/97 9:08:44 PM, James wrote:

<<I'll be getting an 8-channel submixer soon so
switching between toys will be easier.>>

I've just seen the DTorn video and got my first glimpse at the mixer
revelation...anyone know if that mixer he uses is still around, or have any
suggestions for ideal mixers for looping and maximum fx-routing
flexibility?
I've been looking at the Mackie 1604 (all mono) and 3204(?)--with its
stereo
sends, but no pfl, which seems pretty essential. Love to hear any
recommendations/advice/thought/etc....Thanks!
dpc