RE: Damage

>>>----------

<<

Possible Production Video Page:

>http://www.rockslide.com/possible/merch2.htm

It is only on LD and they don't have many left.

It is a different show from Damage but the arrangements
are the same.   Some stuff I thought was Fripp was Gunn some
stuff I thought was Fripp was Brook.  Some stuff I thought was
Brook was Sylvian.   At some point you have 4 guys playing in the
Guitar range.  Gunn stays mostly on the bass range of the Chapman
Stick as that's where there is space to play.  There is a cool back and
forth
exchange of treated guitar between Brook and Fripp on "Road to
Graceland"
There is several tracks on the LD that are not  on Damage.  One is
Fripp's "Exposure".

later
John