World Loop Discography

Hi Michael

>I'm back from vacation,

How was it? Met some loopists in US?

>and ready to HTMLize new entries for the Personal
>Profiles webpage (and for the Loopology webpage). If you want to add your
>Personal Profile to the page, put together what seems important to you (if
>you want, in a tabular form just like most existing entries) and send it
>me.

In fact, I think the most important for the page would be a collection of
at least names, maybe short descriptions of CDs with loops on them.
Many hints have been given in many mails... maybe someone has the good
energy to look them through, condense the information to a list and send it
to Michael to HTMLize?
Many would thank forever...

Matthias