Re: Improving looper interfaces

You know, all this talk of interfaces, especially tracking where you
are in a loop, reminds me of the Electro-Harmonix 16 Second Delay.  It
had a slider for a click track, which controlled both an LED and an
optional audible click.  It flashed in a rhythmic pattern, and the
slider controlled both the rate, and a variety of patterns.  This way,
you could tune the number of beats/bars flashed over the course of the
loop.  Excellent bit of interface, that.

-dave

By "beauty," I mean that which seems complete.
Obversely, that the incomplete, or the mutilated, is the ugly.
Venus De Milo.
To a child she is ugly.       /* dstagner@icarus.net */
   -Charles Fort