Re: E-bow

> I don't for Engla,d, paolo, but in France I paid the equivalent of 150
> bucks. Street price. I don't even want to tell you the price of a plex'.
>
> Olivier malhomme

$150 sounds about right for the selling price for an Ebow in Europe, based
on my conversations with my friend Francesco (the Stick player) who
has discovered it is cheaper to fly to the U.S. and pick up gear himself
rather than buy it in Europe.  It's the $400 price that confused me;
then it turned out Michael is out to build a six-channel version.

Paolo Valladolid