Message for Rick re DeLap Baritone Guitar

Sorry 'bout this - your address got stripped again! Could you put it in the
body of the message?

I have seen pictures of similar instruments - I'm wondering about
playability -
e.g. is the string spacing as narrow as a normal guitar's, or has it also
been
scaled-up? Is it semi-acoustic? Condition, starting price etc. would be
nice to
know, as well as where you are - I'm in the UK, so importing an instrument
from
the USA would probably be prohibitively expensive.

Brian Thomson, London UK
bnt@ibm.net