Re: RE: Improving LEXICON interfaces

<<the well conceived
footcontroller making the biggest impact!>>

I like the foot controller, however the buttons should have been a bit more
spaced.  I often have a big problem just hitting one.  This can be a big
problem.  The thing just is not made for large, wide shoes.  (and no, I'm
not
wearing clown shoes.  Just Doc Martens.) I kind of wonder if this problem
might perhaps be rectified in a future version?

Jim