Vortex delay ducking/Unique?

<<the Vortex's delay ducking function with loops>>
Thanks for the ideas on other boxes with delay ducking...but I wonder if
"standard" ducking delays will work with infinite (or near-inf) feedback
the
way it works in the Vortex/Fractal algo., i.e, new input to the loop erases
old, rather than adding to it?
Don't suppose the plex has anything like this?
(the more I get into the Vortex, the more I wish IT could get upgraded
memory!...what a shame the world was looking elsewhere at the time--and
that
you gotta depend on 10,000 other people to want what you want to get it!)
Thanks, dpc