Re: Lexicon Jam Man AC adapter

Trevor said:
>       Hello,
>
>       Can someone forward me the address of the Lexicon Consumer Service
>dept.?  I need to locate an AC adapter for a Jam Man.

Evil wall warts strike! Nothing I hate more than music gear requiring these
flimsy, poorly made, easy to lose, too big for the power strip pieces of
junk. And everything I have needs a different one! hate them hate them hate

Greg Hogan is Lexicon's customer service rep. He reads this list, and will
no doubt contact you on Monday.....right Greg?

kim