multilple loops w/ Jamman upgrade?

Pardon me if I'm being slow about the technicalities of the
proposed Jamman upgrades, but when you mention having
4 loops going at once, that can be any speed, does that mean
each one can be a different, not-necessarily-related-to-the-
other-loops length? That is, can I, for example, have one loop
with a periodicity of 3 seconds, another at say, 17, then one at
5 and another at 7? Pardon if I'm being repetitive here, but it is
still one of my utmost desires to be able to do something along
the lines of the early Eno and/or Fripp experiments with multiple
tape machines running at different lenghts such that the end
result is unpredictable ... I can do it by putting loops of different
lengths onto my DA-88, but the result is then quite static. It'd be
nice to be able to do it "live" with just a Jamman.

Thanks for any help,
Jason N. Joseph
Comfortably Obscured Productions