Re: Ground Control

>I recently purchased the Ground Control upgrade which is version 2.4;
>probably the most current. Their number is  818-991-3881; I've found them
>very helpful in the past.

Ditto!
I've also had great exp. with these guys. They built me a custom 9v
distribution supply & modified my old boxes with 9v jacks. No more
batteries!!!!!!!!!

I have the most current software, & it also allows you to control more than
one GCX (the rackmount efx loop companion) with it. I'd be lost without
them. I use the Ground Control & two GCX's to bring footpedals (on a tray
in my rack) in and out of the signal path, to switch between two
amps/preamps, to change channels on those preamps, and to send midi program
change info & C.C. info.

Paul, in the Ground Control setup for C.C.'s it asks you to show it min. &
max. value's of the pedal:i.e turn the pedal down & turn it up. You
probobly did that but I thought I'd mention it anyway. Best of luck .
Loop on brothers & sisters -

Eric