Gear and music in the same letter!!!

     Yo to all.

     I got some questions....

     I have some sort of cheap-o chorus pedal that kinda looks like an old
     Boss, but its not. Anyway, to power all my pedals, I have a Boss AC
     adaptor I cut up and added three more male plug thingies to. It works
     fine except for my chorus pedal makes this clicky humming noise. None
     of the other pedals do this. When I lower the volume with my guitar's
     volume knob, the noise goes away. So I'm assuming that it has
     something to do with my guitar. But none of the other pedals do this!
     ANd it even hums whith batteries in it. Can anyone help?

     On the subject of music........

     Velvet Underground/Nico --- "It was Pleasure Then" This is a real
     great song. Kinda pre-ambient ambient type song. Real creepy/beatiful
     vocals from Nico. Great ambient noises from Lou Reed's guitar and
John
     Cale's viola. This song makes me feel like crying sometimes. Great
     chill out tune.

     Morphine --- Has nothing to do with looping, but a real awesome band.
     Real inspirational to me!! Moody "low rock".

     Charlie Hunter Quartet --- Again, nothing to do with looping. The
most
     awesome thing I have ever seen.

     You know, come to think of it, I really don't listen to much loop
     oriented music at all. Oh well.

     Jay or Boris
     mmason@faulkcomp.com