echoplex

I'm a new member of this list, but am a huge fan of Torn (as well as
others).
 My question is simple, an probably an old one.  Where's the best place to
get an Echoplex from?  I had the number of a place on the web that was
selling them for around $500 -$550, but can't locate it anymore.  Also,
have
they worked out some of the bugs that older plex owners often complained
about?  Thanx for any help - I've been waiting to embark on the journey of
looping for a long time now!

Brian <squidlyguy@aol.com>