Re: Let The Power Fall

<<Frippertronics is defined as that musical experience which results at
     the (intersection) of Robert Fripp and a small and appropriate level
     of technology which is my Les Paul, the Fripple board, the Fripp
pedal
     board of fuzz, wah-wah and volume pedals and two Revoxes.
     Some of the sounds on LTPF sure sound like guitar synth but.....Im
not
     sure. >>

I am new here, and still quite naive about looping, but I do know that
Fripp
achieved his signature "like a guitar synth" tone during that time by a
combination of a fuzz box (unfortunately, I can't remember which one, but
it
is fairly rare) and the neck pickup of his LP with the tone control all the
way down, or nearly so.

back to lurk mode,

Marshall