Re: screaming guitar

                          I almost forgot, I also like to push the ebow
really hard into the
strings over and around the pick-ups of my guitar.  It makes a wild
scream-like sound and by moving the ebow up and down near the pick-ups,
it's tunable as well.  I think it's quite amazing and can be extremely
frightening when used correctly...

smiles,

Corynne