Fwd: Re: Echoplex upgrade

Here's what I got back from Oberheim in regards to the Echoplex upgrade.

Travis

***********************

Subject:     Re: Echoplex upgrade
Sent:        7/21/97 9:37 PM
From:        Dean Fouts, dfouts@gibson.com
To:          T.W. Hartnett, hartnett.t@apple.com

Dear Mr. Hartnett,
Thank you for your e-mail inquiring about the  upgrade for the Oberheim
Echoplex Digital Pro.  To have the upgrade installed, you would need to
send a cashier's check or money order for $80 payable to Oberheim to:

GMI/Oberheim
Attention: Dean/Customer Service
1818 Elm Hill Pike
Nashville, TN  37217

Also, you will need to please e-mail me the following:

serial number
date & place of purchase
home phone number (& work if you'd like)
address from where you are shipping & return address (may be same)

Upon receipt of this information and your payment, I can issue you a
Return
Authorization number & an address to where you may send your unit.

I hope this information is helpful to you.  I look forward to hearing from
you.  In the meantime, good luck with your musical pursuits and thanks
again for your interest in Oberheim.

Sincerely,

Dean Fouts
Oberheim Customer Service