Re: enticing subjects part 1

<<I took the empty open box (without its lid), put it upside down on a very
smooth stony surface, and moved it along, pressing a little which produced
a sad, unstable sound a little bit like a muffled trumpet. For a few
seconds I could produce a stable pitch which then broke into pieces. >>

This sounds so cool!   Reminds me of something Adolf Wolfi would do while
creating away in the institution he was locked up in in Switzerland.
There
must be many stories out there like this.

Jim    Portland  OR