Re: tyrannical ambient front

And at 1:12 PM 8/5/97, Dave Trenkel <improv@peak.org> emitted:

> Aha, the ambient mafia reveals itself! No one expects the ambient
inquisition!

Well, actually, NO.  It should be as thus (...Biggles!):

     "Noone can discern (or chooses to ignore) the ambient inquisition!"

Sorry, I think the current weight of subject quotient requires comedic
relief in droves...!  But I think the true nature of 'ambiance as we think
we know it' is actually a Subjective Thing when attemptedly applied to
anyone else but yourself.  Some folks like it, some don't, and some don't
appreciate it enough to even know what it is.  Or perhaps it's like David
Byrne coined in the film "True Stories":

     "Do you like music?  I know - most people SAY they do..."

Which could be a zen item on its own.  Yes?

* Stephen Goodman            It's the Loop Of The Week!  And it's free!
* EarthLight Productions      http://www.earthlight.net/Studios