Re: LOOPING PHILOSOPHY (condensed)

I thought this one would go away but alas!  No!  So this is the only pair
of pennies I'm putting in on it....

Discussions about relative merit on what is 'art' or what is 'music' in the
comparison thereof can only be compared themselves to other forms of
intellectual masturbation like the following:

        PC vs Mac
        C vs Pascal
        Sales vs Marketing
        White vs Black

We should all spend more time composing or compositing or otherwise
creating unless what we really wish to do is just intellectually jerk off.
What are we, music critics or something? [g]

Stephen Goodman       * Download The Loop Of The Week and more!
EarthLight Studios         * http://www.earthlight.net/Studios