Re: Guitar good, DJ's bad, etc (was LOOPING PHILOSOPHY)

>> > There's no "Eruption", that I know of, in the keyboard world--a
>recorded
>> > moment which changed the way the instrument, and the role of the
>> > instrument would be viewed for the next decade.
>>
>> Actually, there was an 'Eruption' of the Keyboard world...the first song
>> on ELP's 'Tarkus' album, and unlike VH's, this one's in 5.
>> Dave
>>
>There is also Eddie Jobson's "Presto Vivace" from his UK days.
>An amazing piece.
>    Doug Michael

Now I'm confused--is the ELP piece actually called "Eruption"?
Is this, and the UK piece, considered a piece of music so influential to
the keyboard world that teenagers play it to the considerable annoyance
of music shop staff, family, and neighbors, or are these just pieces that
you're pointing out as noteworthy keyboard statements that you personally
enjoy?

Travis