Jack West CD

Sorry people, I did not manage to follow your last big mail traffic -
should I ?

But I received a CD here, by Jack West and Curvature, called "Continuum",
featuring Scott Proffitt (perc) and Calder Spanier (sax)

For my ears, its solid acoustic guitar work, profiting of a Echoplex (even
in the studio) to lay down chord work to allow soloing.

I find it a brilliant example for loop based non "loop music" work, in the
sense that it only sounds different from "ordinary" accoustic guitar works
through Jacks nice personal playing style.

Ahead Behind Music ABM011 Oakland  510-601-7932 / 912-354-1174

Greetings
Matthias