Re: Additional JamMan memory upgrades $65

FYI - I spoke with someone at VisionSoft in Carmel California about chips
for the memory upgrade.  Each chip is $4.95 each plus $7 in shipping per
order.
You need four of them so the total would be only about $27.00.  The price
difference is a little strange (??)  But the guy was familiar with the
JamMan...So people wanting memory upgrades might want to call them at (800)
735-2633.