Re: My GT-5 and other things

"Do any readers appreciate the concept of looping images with sounds?
The same way (kind of) that we loop sounds, we loop images.
I plan to explore this as soon as I come to grips with the GT-5 and my 4
track."

Steinberg (the Cubase people) has a program called X-Pose, which lets you
sequence stills and video clips via MIDI. It's  PowerMac native, and uses
Quicktime.  I'm not sure if there's a Windows version.  Steinberg is at
(818) 993-4091.