Re: greets

I have a ToneKing Continental combo.  40 watt one 12" speaker.  This is
the best amp I have ever heard or played.  It gets a great clean osound
with tons of headroom, it gets that vox sound, clean and dirty, It gets
a early marshal sound.  It rocks, It is incredible.  Unfortunatly, it is
also very expensive $1700.  I still would reccomend it if you want the
most toneful guitar sounds you ever played.  It is also very, very loud
in lead mode.  I use a THD hot plate for practice and it is just a
sizzler!

Questions, call ToneKing (410)327-6530.  Each amp is hand made.  They
are works of art!

Hope this helps
anton