Re: jammidimystery

>Has anyone else had problems brothersyncing two jammen via midi?

I had a similar problem a last week. Having picked up a third jam man, I
wanted to be able to set up two of them on the same MIDI channel so that,
at least theoretically, I could capture the stereo effects off of my
Vortex, and or Filterbank, or my partners Eventide. However when I used the
MIDI out of either jam man I ran into the same situation when triggering
from a Digitech PMC-10.

The first tap would start the first jam man. The next tap would start the
second. I did not have a lot of time to explore other options, so I let it
go any light that Greg or others could shed on this is appreciated.....

Patrick

 ***  ***    ** Fingerpaint http://www.his.com/~patrick/FNGP.html  ***  **