<< Subj:        Good Ole Fashioned tape looping
 Date:  97-09-27 01:56:26 EDT
 From:  skullsaw@gti.net (Steven Dubofsky)
 To:    Loopers-Delight@annihilist.com

 I haven't seen any posts relating to reel to reel looping, is anyone stil
 doing this? Last year I sold both of my reel to reels, I miss them and am
 considering getting back into tape looping. Has anyone managed to come up
 with a single machine system? Would this work; signal hit the record
 head, using some kind of tape tension kluge, pull the tape some distance
 away from the machine, pre-capstan, so that the distance between the
 record and playback heads is increased. I've been messing with a Dokorder
 that I picked up a couple of weeks ago and it seems to me this could
 work. Any ideas?

 thanks