LD is back!

It looks like the Looper's Delight list is back up!

As many of you noticed, Looper's Delight has been off the air for a while.
Sorry about the interuption, my internet service provider broke the list
last week as part of their ongoing efforts to be the next aol. But the real
horror started when I tried to get them to fix it again. A whole week of
phone calls and emails to everyone I could think of, with no action at all.
I was ready for the Steven Segall approach.....

I've got most of the mail that has been sent to the list. (it was all going
directly to my account for mysterious reasons.) I will post it all for you
later tonight when I get home. If something you sent hasn't shown up by
tomorrow, please send it again.

thanks for your patience, and please recommence with the looping....

kim
Kim Flint                      408-752-9284
Mpact System Engineering       kflint@chromatic.com
Chromatic Research             http://www.chromatic.com