Re: AXON Request

Thanks for the post.  I have a couple requests:

When I switch the GK2a to guitar only, the AXON sends out
Midi volume = 0, and continues to send midi notes, I'd rather
have it not send out midi at all. The midi volume message
screws up any other controllers talking to the same synth.

Also, it doesn't track Ebow playing very well, it seems
to require an attack to trigger notes, even if the string
is vibrating like crazy.

Finally, I'd like to be able to set up the default
"patch" to one of the Arrange modes.

Jim