Halloween Looping

>Halloween is the perfect night to set up your looping rig near your front
door and >create a scary loop.

Yeah! Back in the old days when I only had a 1.2 sec ADA delay ('82?) I
used to do some of that. The best part was that I had this strat that I'd
abused beyond belief. The whammy bar made this horrif squeak when you
roatated it from its normal hanging position into a useable one. But if you
ran it through a fuzz box and into the long delay with a fair bit of
modulation on it, it sounded for all the world like a woman shreiking in
horror. That was a good one. Sorry I sold that guitar so many years ago.
(That is, sorry 'til I pick up the Klein...)

Happy Halloween,
jd