Re: Echo manual

Hello

Here is my suggestion:

Arrange all of the "things I like to do with my Echoplex" into a
hypertexted
database fashioned visually after the front panel of the Plex. By pressing
database cell, one would be transported to a series of webpages that have
step by step instructions (explicit, please!)  for creating something HUGE
using that particular control button.  Suggestions of "things I like to
do..." could be listed by the function button they relate to the most, or
one which express a unique use of that particular function.

We need the continual living presentation that only on line hypertext, can
provide, not the printed manual.  Also, the cell titles should change
colors
with recent new entrys, so one could tell at a glance those items with new
ideas. Authors should be recognized so that private emails could clarify
any
arcane processes.

Thanks for your effort Tom, keep up the good work.

Randy Jones