Re: Guitar rig advice wanted

I would like to put in my vote for the THD Hot Plate as well, although it
is
still preferable to get the signal through a speaker at some point. For my
projects (usually done in an apartment with thin walls) I run my
guitar/jamman complex through a Mesa Boogie Mk IV into the Hot Plate set on
load, then the line out from that into the power amp in on a Fender R.A.D.
(!!!). It sounds fantastic--the speaker rolls off a little of the brittle
high end you get with direct signal. Of course, you may like the extreme
high
end stuff, in which case the line out straight to the board is the way to
go.

I got the Hot Plate last year, and now I couldn't imagine living without
it.
It's a critical part of my rig.

Good luck and happy looping,

Drew Wheeler