Re: The Orb...

Hey Orb and possible Orb fans,

There is an album that Robert Fripp did with the Orb called >>FFWD (Fast
forward).  Anyway, it's out of print in America but I think you can get
it as an import.  It is a monumentally beautiful album!  Why it's out of
print, I have no idea, but it occasionally turns up in a used bin here
and there (that's how I found my copy)  We should all yell at the person
that is refusing to print it (for what ever stupid legal reasons)  Give
the rights to Fripp and let him print it on the Discpline lable.  Check
it out if you can find it.

Mark.