Re: Digitech RDS 800

Hey all you RDS8000 fans, how about if one of you collects all the great
info that's been posted lately and make it a web page for the Looper's
Delight website? Then people can easily learn all about it and the story
will be available forever.

Remember: The Looper's Delight site survives and prospers by volunteers
helping out. The few of us working on this can only do so much, so if you
can think of some way you might contribute, please do!

Believe me, if I were the only one doing this, it would really suck. Big
thanks to everyone who has put in a little time (or a lot) to help out!

kim