Re: Stop Plex gremlins!

>Oh No now its happening to me... again. O.K.,(deep breath) has anyone here
>had a problem with the plex flashing the Ld 3.2 message along with 0.00 in
>the time slot?The front panel buttons dont get me anywhere.

A software crash, maybe because it is not able to read the parameters.

>This problem seems to go away after reinitializing on
>boot up but  its not holding my settings in memory.

So the next time you switch it on (without holding Param), its crashing
again?

>Is this hardware

Probably the EEPROM (non volatile memory)

>these little gremlins be swept away by installing Loop5.0?

I doubt it.

>Also the beat sync input does not function on my Echoplex

Maybe you did not quite understand its function.
Does the Plex's green dot between the two multiple digits flash when its in
Reset and receives sync pulses?
If it does, the next Record will be quantized to fit into the puls pattern
it receives. From then on it will stay synced, confirming with the same
green dot whenever it corrects time.

Matthias