Re: Sync

If it can be of any use...
I sync my old SH-101 (roland mono synth) with an old TR606, this way:
Thru my sequencer, I send codes to the TR that make it play bass drum
and snare at the same (better with all the sounds), with volume cranked
up. Then the "sound" in sent via jeck to the external clock input of the
SH-101. Of course it is not enough to rech the 5V (on the roland, I
think the clock is 12V, but I'm not sure), bu it is enough to make it
play synched to the sequencer, which is enough to do the job. Since we
can get sync with midi, then de facto an old analog thingie can be
synched with a looper...

Olivier Malhomme